Food News: Pulled Pork Stuffed Potato Recipe
Stuffed Sweet Potato with Cardinal Pulled Pork with Spice
Great as an appetizer or as part of a wholesome entrée, a sweet potato stuffed with delectable pulled pork is a perfect addition to your menu. Cardinal’s Pulled Pork is fully cooked and only requires to be heated to serving temperature so your patrons won’t wait long to try this quick and easy recipe.
- One large baked Sweet Potato
- 50 grams of Cardinal Pulled Pork with Spice
- 20 ml – Smokey BBQ Sauce or add your signature sauce
- 5 grams chopped green onions
- 10 grams shredded cheddar cheese
- (Optional) 1 table spoon of sour cream
1. Bake sweet potato until the insides is soft and the skin is fresh
2. Cut potato and fill with warm pulled pork
3. Drizzle with your preferred BBQ sauce
4. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped green onion
5. (Optional) Add a table spoon of sour cream on top or on the side
- Cardinal Pulled Pork is fully cooked and ready to use, no pulling required.
- The pulled pork is slow cooked for maximum tenderness and flavour.
- Two great varieties available - Chipotle BBQ and with spice
Recipe courtesy of Magnum Food Brokers.